- 28 Videos
- 1 Multimedia
- 2 Texts
- 1 PDF
- 1 Disqus
- 22 Audios
Why I am so excited about branding for you as an artist?
Well, is your time important to you? Is getting your art out there and getting sales important, too?
My top priority is to not waste my time. Time is the most finite resource we have — even over money. I know money may feel finite but, ultimately, only time is.
Additionally, my mission is to educate and encourage you to succeed as an artist to be an agent of change in your world.
Branding sets you up to maximize your time, money, and message with your art. You will see how inside the YSAB course.
However, my experience is that artists resist branding because:
1. It is only for big corporations.
2. Your art should sell itself.
Neither of these are true, but here’s what is...
Branding is by far THE most effective tool to build, grow, and sustain your profitable art business.
Developing a strong brand around your art will help you command a premium for your art.
Branding transforms your intangible product/service and humanizes it — which leads to profits.
This is why I am so excited to help develop Your Signature Artist Brand!
In YSAB I guide you through 7 Key Lessons and provide Enlightening Exercises. You will create these go-to tools for your brand to reference:
My process and philosophy about branding is unique and I believe it will revolutionize how you think, feel, and act about your art business.
Because, together Thriving Artist we will integrate your personal, creative, and professional goals to align with your values and aspirations.
This gives you a sustainable and true-to-you brand to grow upon.
I have been in art, design, marketing and branding for over 25 years. I have developed and designed many brands big and small.
In YSAB, you will discover both the heart and how of your brand.
YSAB Student Love...
Branding Client Love...
Your Signature Artist Brand (YSAB) you will have access to:
- All Lessons, Action Steps, Meta Moments, Exercises and Assignments
- Private group discussions (in-course and YSAB Facebook group)
- Q&A’s (Live + Recordings)
- 82 page Playbook + Planner (downloadable PDF)
- Bonuses (in depth interviews with Kiffanie Stahle and Luna Jaffe)
- Plus, any new additional content
1. What will this course do for me? If you apply what you learn in YSAB you will have a solid brand story and message for your art that will represent you personally, creatively, and professionally. Your marketing and sales will feel so much easier because you will be able to easily identify and connect with your customers.
2. How much time will this course take? It will vary per student, but I estimate a combined 12-14 hours to go through the course. Initially you will have access to each module every 2 days to help pace your learning. Additionally, any Q&A sessions will be 30-60 minutes each to attend live or listen to the recording.
3. How is YSAB different than other branding courses? Honestly, my branding process and philosophy is very unique (and, highly effective). I guide you with specific exercises which focus you on integrating your personal, creative, and professional life to be aligned with your values and aspirations. This is the winning combo to successfully connect to your customers in a sustainable and authentic way.
4. Will I learn how to create my logo? Currently, this is not included as part of YSAB. While your logo and colors are important, defining and developing your brand is first and foremost. I will be adding new content in the future to help with logo, colors and other expressions of your brand.
5. Why can’t I just create my brand on my own? Well, you could but I have found that having an experienced guide and a supportive, like-minded group on your side is very helpful. Plus, it is WAY more fun and accelerates your progress!
6. Will I be able to get questions answered or connect to other students? Yes! You will have 3 opportunities to ask questions, get feedback, and connect. There is an in-course discussion area, I have set up a YSAB Facebook group (private/students only), and you can attend the live Q&A’s to get assistance and feedback.
7. Can I access the course via my mobile device? Yes! You can access the course via your desktop, tablet, or smartphone 24/7.
Branding Client Love...
Bonnie Glendinning, Founder of The Thriving Artist and The Artists’ Mentor, is a Brand & Community Strategist for artists. Reaching thousands of artists with her professional artist programs, she empowers artists like you to live and work prosperously with her 25+ years in art, design, and marketing.